Thease are the chapters
* Work as the root user by controlling, monitoring, and automating programs
* Setup BIND, Apache, MySQL, Sendmail/Postfix, and Wu-FTPD/Pro-FTPD
* Establish servers for intranets and the Internet
* Speed up user experience with the transparent Squid proxy server
* Use a Samba server to set up file and printer sharing between Linux and Windows systems
* Secure your server with netfilter, firewalls, OpenSSL, OpenSSH, and more
The Web site features links to the following:
* Source distributions of Apache, Perl, PHP, OpenSSL, OpenSSH, and MySQL database + development
* ProFTPD source and/or RPM distribution
* qmail distribution
* Open source version of Tripwire distribution
* Squid proxy server
* Other open source utilities and security tools
I dont think it has something rare so that I can buy this.
Besides, the book is very cheap from amazon. Its not bad If anyone buy this.